Check out WEIRD GIRL AND WHAT’S HIS NAME author Meagan Brothers on Monday, Feb. 29 (Leap Day!) at 7 pm at Bluestockings Bookstore, Activist Center and Free Trade Cafe, 162 Allen Street, NYC. Admission is free and books will be available for purchase and signing after the event.
WEIRD GIRL AND WHAT’S HIS NAME is one of the critics’ favorite LGBTQ YA books of recent years, and it continues to receive rave reviews. It has been named to many best of lists including:
- 2015 Reviewers’ Choice —Foreword Reviews
- Best Teen Books of 2015 —Kirkus Reviews
- 20 Best YA covers of 2015 —Bustle.com
- Top 30 YA books of 2015 —Forever Young Adult
- Top 17 New YA Books of October 2015 –Bustle.com
- Best 12 Books of October 2015 –Brit+Co
- Top 18 New YA Books of Fall 2015 –BuzzFeed
- 10 New YA Books Every Twentysomething Should Read –StyleCaster
- 2015 YA Pick of the Lists —New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association
- 2015 YA books that prominently feature straight-girl/gay-boy friendships. —The Horn Book
- Most exciting new releases of the week (October 13, 2015) —BNTEEN Barnes & Noble
Meagan will read, answer questions about the book, and sign copies. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.orgShare This!