Since 1993, Three Rooms Press has been a leading voice in the independent poetry, literature and dramatic fields, publishing more than 30 books of poetry, theater, and nonfiction and—in the coming year—fiction and memoirs. In addition, Three Rooms Press produces and promotes a variety of events. In the past 16 years it has staged more than 400 events in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Las Vegas and Europe.
Recent books include:
- A Year on Facebook, by Peter Carlaftes (184 pages, ISBN: 978-0-9840700-3-9, Three Rooms Press, 2010)
- Yo Quiero Mas Sangre, Poems by Ryan Buynak (84 pages, ISBN: 978-0-9840700-2-2, Three Rooms Press, 2009)
- Recreational Vehicles on Fire, New & Selected Poems by Jane Ormerod (112 pages, ISBN: 978-0-9840700-1-5, Three Rooms Press, 2009)
- Poppin’ Johnny, New American Poems by George Wallace (116 pages, ISBN: 978-0-9840700-2-2, Three Rooms Press, 2009)
Recent events include:
- 25th Anniversary of The Minutemen’s Double Nickels on the Dime
, an exploration of the ongoing impact of this seminal punk rock recording.
Bowery Poetry Club, New York City, July 2009
- Jack Kerouac, Catholic,
a drama by award-winning playwright Larry Myers, directed by Kat Georges
exploring the religious overtones of the prominent Beat author.
Saval Auditorium, St. John’s University, New York City, May 2009
- Son Of A Pony Poetry Series with readings by upcoming and established poets such as Mark Strand,
Paul Violi and Anne Waldman, as well as occasional tributes to influential poets including Charles Bukowski, Federico García Lorca and Pablo Neruda.
Cornelia Street Café, New York City, ongoing weekly series
Upcoming projects include:
- Release of our first ficto-memoir, Baseball Karma, The Constitution Blues, by Ronnie Norpel (February 2010)
- Release of two new poetry collections, including Drunkyard Dog, by Peter Carlaftes (March 2010) and Inheriting Craziness by Thomas Fucaloro (April 2010)
- World premiere of one-woman show by NY-based poet/musician Jackie Sheeler (June 2010)
Stay tuned for more and check out the site for additional information.Share This!